| Drinking waterWe can provide diving services in most parts of a water treatment plant and do so within established guide lines concerning treated water. Some of these services are:
Diver entering a clear well in Chattanooga (treated water tank). We injected several cracks in the tank, completely stopping a severe leak. The repair saved the owner enough money in one week to pay for the repairs.
Pro Diving Service has the capability and experience to safely provide diving services in waste water. This includes the following.
- Completely dry diving systems to include double exhaust helmets mated to dry dress with redundant gloves sealed to the dress.
- Rigid post dive clean up procedures.
Some past work in water & waste water treatment:
- Sludge, sand and gravel removal from clarifiers and tanks.
- Coating repairs.
- Placing and removal of pipe plugs
- Repairs and cleaning of raw water pumping structures.
- Water storage tank leak repairs.
- Sludge removal to allow the removal and repair of piping.
- Re-anchor aerators and diversion curtains.
- Rehabilitation of clarifiers.
- Installation of trash booms at water intake structures.
- Hydrographic surveys of settling ponds for inventory.