Pro Diving Service has provided diving services in support in Industrial plants for more than 45 years. Some of these industries are listed below:
- Pulp and paper mills.
- Steel Mills.
- Chemical Plants.
- Sugar refineries.
Most of this work has involved work in process water and work in waste water. Examples are:
- All types of maintenance of water intake structures and pump rooms to include pumping mud, trash rack work, traveling screen repairs and concrete repairs.
- Trash and mud removal from pump rooms.
- Pipe penetration for both inspection and repair.
- Diffuser installation and maintenance.
- Clarifier ( Both treated water & waste water. ) repairs.
- Waste water Ponds.
- Re-anchor aerators and diversion curtains.
- Install diversion curtains.
- Maintain all types of submerged aerators.
- Hydro-graphic surveys of docking areas.
- Hydro-graphic surveys for sludge inventory.
- Sludge removal.
Over the years, we have developed procedures for working safely in contaminated and/or hazardous liquids. We also have cooled diving systems which allow us to work in very hot liquids safely.
Installing grout mats in a paper mill waste water pond.